• Introduction: Brexit: We’ll Cross that Bridge When We Come to It
Rana İzci Connelly and James Connelly
• The British General Election 2017: It’s the Economy, Stupid!
• Not Another Thing: Four Referendums and a Brexit Vote
• From Technocratic Pragmatism to the Developmental Market: Conceptualising the Politics of Brexit in Terms of the Rivalry of Two Different Political Economies
• On the Agenda? The Multiple Streams of Brexit-Era UK Climate Policy
Jeremy F. G. Moulton and James Silverwood
• The Impact of Brexit on Security and Defence Multilateralism: More Cooperation or Overlapping Interests?
Ana Isabel Xavier
• Brexit and the Fight against Human Trafficking: Actual Situation and Future Uncertainty
• A Catharsis of the United Kingdom’s Political and Economic Landscape: Post Brexit
• Germany: How to Manage Brexit While Trying to Safeguard European Integration
Rüdiger K.W. Wurzel
• Drifting Away: Underlying Currents of Brexit
Rana İzci Connelly
Bu sayfa Avrupa Araştırmaları Enstitüsü tarafından en son 02.09.2020 01:11:42 tarihinde güncellenmiştir.